What is ExecutableItems ?
Our powerful plugin allows you to fully customize every aspect of your items, and adding unique activators on your items !
With ExecutableItems, the possibilities are truly endless.
Dive into a realm where MMO/RPG ambiance meets boundless possibilities. With ExecutableItems, you hold the reins - craft and control your custom items precisely the way you envision.
Over 120 items are included by default - and the creation process is extremely easy to understand. Particularly in our experienced in-game editor. (start to create with /ei editor)
Customize every settings of your items
ExecutableItems is a plugin that offers the best customization, the amount of settings you can edit is very wide. And we work hard to keep the plugin optimized for large servers. It's a work that started 3 years ago so we have a large background of feedback, and we added a lot of custom cool item settings during this time. (wiki)
Glow Drop with colors
Armor leather color
Keep item on death (soulbound)
Custom Usage per day
Automatic item update
Give item first join
Lock in inventory
Owner only usage
Hide potion effects
Hide banner tags
Cancel item drop
Cancel item placement
Cancel tool interactions
Cancel deposition in chest / furnace / stone cutter / grindstone / item frame / smithing table / brewinfg / beacon / cartography / composter / dispenser / dropper / hopper / lectern / loom
Cancel enchant / anvil
Cancel item burn
Cancel item delete by cactus
Cancel item delete by lightning
More than 100 Triggers / Activators
Unleash your creativity with the activators of ExecutableItems. With this unique feature of EI you will be able to execute everything in almost every situation ! In addition we continuously add optimized new activators to serve your needs.
We these activators you can render you items dynamic and add all abilities you want ! (wiki)
PLAYER_ACTIVE_FLY : Activates when the player starts and stops flying.
PLAYER_ACTIVE_SNEAK : Activates when the player starts sneaking.
PLAYER_ACTIVE_SPRINT : Activates when the player starts sprinting.
PLAYER_ALL_CLICK : Activates when the player left-clicks or right-clicks the item.
PLAYER_BED_ENTER : Activates when the player right-clicks a bed.
PLAYER_BED_LEAVE : Activates when the player leaves the bed.
PLAYER_BEFORE_DEATH : Saves the player from certain death and activates.
PLAYER_BLOCK_BREAK : Activates when the player mines/breaks a block.
PLAYER_BLOCK_PLACE : Activates when the player places a block.
PLAYER_CHANGE_WORLD : Activates when the player moves to a different world.
PLAYER_CLICK_ON_ENTITY : Activates when the player click on an entity.
PLAYER_CLICK_ON_PLAYER : Activates when the player click on a player.
PLAYER_CONNECTION : Activates when the player log into the server. (Does not activate when you log out)
PLAYER_CONSUME : Activates when the player successfully eat/consume the item.
PLAYER_CUSTOM_LAUNCH : Activates when the player launch a projectile with the commands: LAUNCH, LOCATEDLAUNCH and LAUNCHENTITY.
PLAYER_DEATH : Activates when the player dies.
PLAYER_DECONNECTION : Activates when the player logs out from the server.
PLAYER_DESACTIVE_SNEAK : Activates when the player stops from sneaking.
PLAYER_DESACTIVE_SPRINT : Activates when the player stops from sprinting
PLAYER_DESELECT_THE_EI : Activates if you deselect the EI item in the hotbar.
PLAYER_DISMOUNT : Activates when the player steps out from riding an entity.
PLAYER_DROP_ITEM : Activates when the player drops an item.
PLAYER_DROP_THE_EI : Activates when the player drops the EI item.
PLAYER_EDIT_BOOK : Activates when the player made changes to the book and quill and pressed done or sign the book.
PLAYER_EI_BREAK : Activates when the player breaks the ExecutableItem.
PLAYER_EQUIP_THE_EI : Activates if you put the armorpiece in the armor slot.
PLAYER_ENTER_IN_HIS_PLOT : Activates if you enter a plot from the PlotSquared plugin.
PLAYER_ENTER_IN_HIS_LAND : Activates if you enter in your land or a land where you are trusted
EI_ENTER_IN_THE_PLAYER_INVENTORY : Activates when the item enters to the player's inventory.
PLAYER_FERTILIZE_BLOCK : Activates if the player fertilizes blocks with bone meal.
PLAYER_FILL_BUCKET : Activates when the player attempts to pickup water or lava with a bucket.
PLAYER_FISH_BLOCK : Activates when the player right-click the fishing rod when the fishing rod bobber is on a block.
PLAYER_FISH_ENTITY : Activates when the player right-click the fishing rod when the fishing rod bobber catches an entity.
PLAYER_FISH_FISH : Activates when the player right-click the fishing rod when the fishing rod bobber catches something.
PLAYER_FISH_NOTHING : Activates when the player fishes nothing.
PLAYER_FISH_PLAYER : Activates when the player right-click the fishing rod when the fishing rod bobber catches a player.
PLAYER_HIT_PLAYER : Activates when the player hits a player
PLAYER_HIT_ENTITY : Activates when the player hits an entity
PLAYER_ITEM_BREAK : Activates when the player breaks the item by making it loose all its durability.
PLAYER_JUMP : Activates when the player jumps.
PLAYER_KILL_ENTITY : Activates when the player kills an entity.
PLAYER_KILL_PLAYER : Activates when the player kills a player.
PLAYER_LAUNCH_PROJECTILE: Activates when the player shoots a projectile.
PLAYER_LEAVE_HIS_PLOT : Activates if you leave a plot from the PlotSquared plugin.
PLAYER_LEAVE_HIS_LAND : Activates if you leave your land or a land where you are trusted
EI_LEAVE_THE_PLAYER_INVENTORY : Activates when the item leaves the player's inventory. ( Require ProtocolLib to make this activator works properly )
PLAYER_LEFT_CLICK : Activates when the player left-clicks the item.
PLAYER_PICKUP_THE_EI : Activates when the player pick ups the ExecutableItem.
PLAYER_WALK : Activates when the player walks.
PLAYER_WRITE_COMMAND : Activates when the player enters commands.
PLAYER_RECEIVE_HIT_BY_ENTITY : Activates when you get hit by anything from an entity.
PLAYER_RECEIVE_HIT_BY_PLAYER : Activates when you get hit by anything from a player.
PLAYER_RECEIVE_HIT_GLOBAL : Activates when you get hit by anything.
PLAYER_RESPAWN : Activates when the player re-spawns.
PLAYER_RIGHT_CLICK : Activates when the player right-clicks the item.
PLAYER_SHEAR_ENTITY : Activates when the player shears an entity.
PLAYER_SELECT_THE_EI : Activates when the player selects the EI item in the hotbar.
PLAYER_TARGETED_BY_AN_ENTITY : Activates when an entity targets the player.
PLAYER_TRAMPLE_CROP : Activates when the player tramples a crop.
PLAYER_UNEQUIP_THE_EI : Activates if you unequip the EI.
PROJECTILE_ENTER_LIQUID : Activates if the launched projectile enters and stays long enough in water
PROJECTILE_HIT_BLOCK : Activates when the projectile of the player hits a block.
PROJECTILE_HIT_ENTITY : Activates when the projectile of the player hits an entity.
PROJECTILE_HIT_PLAYER : Activates when the projectile of the player hits a player.
INVENTORY_CLICK : Activates when the player clicks the item in its inventory.
LOOP : Activates in repeat as long as the item is in the player's inventor
... Continuously in development
With the plugin you can add all requirements you want to for your activators, some are already implemented to make your life simple ! (Money, Mana, Experience, Items) But you can easily add your custom requirements since it supports the placeholders from the other plugins ! (wiki)
Custom conditions and custom commands
There is no part we forget ! In these activators you will be able to check and run everything. We worked hard on a custom library SCore that offers more than 100 custom conditions and more than 100 custom commands. (wiki)
Possibilities and Examples
Unleash your creativity with ExecutableItems ! While the possibilities for custom items are infinite, we've created a list of items to demonstrate the powerful potential of this plugin. We also recreated many items of the most popular MMO games and servers. Here are some examples (non-exhaustive list, join the discord with your ideas and we will help you to create it !) (wiki) :
- Trench Tools that respects protected regions
- Veinminer Pickaxes
- Gun Items with Cooldown
- Sponge for Water and Lava
- Grappling Hooks
- Explosive Bows
- Infinite Blocks
- Infinite Water & Lava
- Morph Tools
- AoE Damage / Effect Sword
- Rainbow Helmet
- Particle Cosmetics
- Automatic Primed TNT
- Item Converter
- Custom Totem of Undying
- Armorsets from 1pc to 4pc bonus
- Bow Modifiers that does cool stuff when it lands on a target
- Recall Item that teleports you back to where you died
- Click combos where you have to press Left+Left+Right for example to activate the activator
- Auto Crafter / Auto Compactor
- Whitelisting / Blacklisting blocks that your custom pickaxe can break
- Crossbows that does not need to be reloaded to shoot
- Items that requires fuel
- Projectile Rain
- Armor that can help you dodge enemy hits
- Items that needs to be charged to activate it's attack skill
- Items that shoots arrows that pushes back players and mobs away from that spot
- Elytra with particles while flying
- Block Placement tool that helps builders place more than one block at a time
- Custom conditions whether particles would appear when you have yet to hit something for a period of time
- Items that allows you to deal plunge damage, dash through enemies and deal damage
- Items that have 5 abilities at once
- Mid-Air Jump, Double Jump, Triple Jump and more
- Portable Beacon that you can change primary buffs and use secondary buffs
- Assign a Sign to display your coordinates in real time
- Pull target mobs towards you
- Items that allows you to teleport forward or backward
- Items that helps you replant the crops you broke
- Items that increases damage depending on how many
- times you damaged your target
- times you got damaged
- enemies in a given radius
- Items that when thrown into the ground, all nearby players loose all of their effects
- Bone Meal that instantly grows crops
- Items that detects player movement
- Items that automatically smelts the block they break and specify which ones are going to be smelt
- Items that damages attackers or give effects to attackers
- Items that damages targets overtime
- Items that when thrown, it will break an area of blocks and you can specify which blocks gets destroyed
- Items that pulls nearby mobs in a spot and pushes them away in a direction
- Items that allows you to leap and deal area damage upon landing
- Items that allows you to dash through targets
- Items that allows you to have 2 attack forms and toggle the 1st and 2nd attack form
- Items that allows you to stop projectile movements while sneaking
- Items that allows you to toss your enemies upwards and damage them midair by dashing forwards or backwards
- Items that allows you to save coordinates into an item and strike lightning in that location
- Items that can transform areas from one block to another
- Items that shoot projectiles that can do area damage explosion and an after effect
- Boots that spawns rainbow particles on your feet
- Custom fishing rods with specific bonus loot
- Wands that spawn bats on nearby targets and right click to harvest specific bats for hp
- Integration of other plugins such as MMOItems and have those custom items plugins run ExecutableItems activators
- Projectiles that pushes away mobs or pulls mobs towards to the location the projectile landed at
- Guns with customized recoils
- Projectiles that can shoot more than one type of bullet and assign specific effects for each bullet type
- Items that allows you to maneuver through solid blocks
- Items that allows you to temporarily transform one area into a specific block and revert back to its original state after some time
- Tools that counts how many blocks you broke
- Swords that counts how many entities you killed (global or specifically)
- Weapons that increases damage for every 5 kills
- Boots that prevent you from taking specific damage like "No-Fall Damage Boots"
- Items with different behaviors based on your biome
- Weapons that summons tridents from above and flies to your direction and explodes when it lands onto something
- Shields that allows you to take no damage while being able to do no damage
- Potions that when thrown, can clear effects of affected targets in an area
- Weapons that deals more damage depending on your distance towards your target
The plugin is mostly optimized for the latest versions of Minecraft, so prefer using it on a recent version instead of 10 years old versions.
[1.8 - 1.13] Some features are not available for these versions, since spigot and Minecraft itself have less options to modify the game.
Take a look here: https://docs.ssomar.com/executableitems/mc-versions-compatibility
If you want purchase EI for a specific feature, verify that there is not in the list (link above) and if you want to be 100% sure join our discord and ask us.
Requirement: The plugin require NBTAPI to work in these versions
It will be useless to post a bad review or ask for a refund after your purchase, if something that you wanted is not possible in these versions. Thank you for your understanding !